Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Posh Poodle Party!


 What a wonderful celebration for my Queen Satine and her 7 puppies!  It was a gorgeous breezy Sunday afternoon  and friends and potential puppy purchasers visited and we played with the pups for hours!

 I have loved having my hands filled with these bundles of love for  the past  five weeks!  They will be able to go to their new homes in a few more weeks and I wonder, what will I ever do without all of the puppy love!


 This is the Posh Poodle Cake  we enjoyed with Pink Champagne!  I jumped for joy when it arrived!  It was exactly what I had envisioned.  I LOVED the pearl necklace and the "S" pendant!

 It wasn't easy, but with a lot of help we  were able to get a shot of all 7 on their party day! 

 This is the first time their little faces and tails were shaved and the pups took on a totally different look.  I have been calling them "my little lambs!"

 This is the necklace I wore at the party layered with pink pearls!  




It has been such a wonderful experience, this journey of Satine's first litter.  So much fun in fact, that I do believe I shall do it again someday! 

 It's funny how the little things in life make you the happiest...just watching the puppies these days playing and running and having fun is like happy medicine for the soul!  Hope this finds everyone happy and blessed!  I am off to Georgia this weekend for The Country Living Fair so I will post again soon!





4 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Karen- your precious poodles are sooo cute!! I love that cake! Your post put a smile on my face this grey day up here :)

Unknown said...

replica bags from korea replica bags prada replica bags wholesale in divisoria

Anonymous said...

voir ici sacs de répliques AAA vous pouvez essayer ici Dolabuy Dior source importante Chloe Dolabuy

Cupcake Recipes said...

Thank you for beiing you