Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Crowning of the Angels"

And on the last page of the book of your life..
may the angels write...PEACE.


                                                        
                                                           Angel of Mercy...





                                              

                                                           Mother of Peace..............




                                    
                                    
                                               Angel of the little children.....




                                      

                                                   Sleeping Angel.............


This is the start of a new series for my greeting card line, HEARTFELT BY KAREN PAIGE HILLMAN...

This series is based on my love of visiting and paying tribute to historic cemeteries... It is about finding angel statues, and crowning them with a blessing and a photo.

Today, along with my camera, I had a bag of little crowns and flower garlands which I placed upon their heads.

These photos were shot in a 1910 cemetery in Fort Lauderdale.... peace, love and beauty floated through the air.

I couldn't help but think that I, myself, might earn a jewel in my heavenly crown someday for sending a prayer to the person whose resting place exhibited one of these angels...

Once I had photographed, I said a silent prayer in my heart.

I decided I shall go back in the coming weeks and place a permanent crown on each of these angels.

"A Crowning of the Angels..." this makes my heart happy!

No comments: