Saturday, August 17, 2013

Christmas is Coming!!!

I do believe I am GIDDY with excitement about Christmas!  I know it feels as though the holidays are months away, but they shall  arrive within the twinkle of an eye!  

I shared a fabulous creating night with friends and the project was making  ornament embellished Christmas trees. 

 I started with a 12 inch tree and some vintage ornaments, along with some other fun elements  and she ended up in a sweet vintage baby planter I had embellished a few months before.....





I used a sweet candle hugger from my collection and brought her to life with a vintage ear ring which to me, looked like a gorgeous snowflake...






JOY JOY JOY!!  I do believe I fell in love! 

 Now it's time  to create a few for customers... I have to remind my self that I can't keep everything right?  Many times I will need to adore and cherish creations for a little while, and then I can let them go for sale.

This little Christmas creation stirs my heart with excitement about my upcoming Cozy Cottage Christmas Event this November in Mount Dora, Florida.  It is going to be a few days of creative LOVE AND BLISS! 

 There are still a few openings left.. Join me and celebrate the magic! You can scroll down on my blog and read all about it.   xoxo


1 comment:

Desiree said...

Oh this is gorgeous! How lovely! I just love your blog and all of your creations! Thank you for sharing so many wonderful posts. I am enjoying looking over your blog and the wonderful art events you have hosted. I hope I will be able to attend one someday. I appreciate looking at your blog and Jennifer Hayslip's blog. You girls are doing what you love and it is so inspirational! Thank you and Blessings to you!